Employee Notice: Updated April 24th, 2020
RETURN TO WORK: May 4th, 2020
- We are expecting all employees to return to work on Monday May 4, 2020.
- A small team has been working to keep a few key items moving forward in anticipation of the May 4 return.
- We will be operating with internal social distancing and housekeeping policies which will be outlined on May 4. Some will include:
- Additional handwashing stations
- Staggered lunch and morning breaks.
- Limited access to break room and bathrooms (number of persons limited)
- We will continue to be closed to outside vendors and customers
- We will continue to do increased housekeeping and cleaning of high touch and traffic areas
- If you have someone at home who is sick with COVID-19, please reach out to us. You should remain at home.
- If you have been in close contact with someone outside your home in the last 2 weeks who was confirmed to have COVID-19, please reach out to discuss that situation.
- If you have any question, please reach out to George or Ken
George Menezes 207-595-0498 George@southportboats.com
Ken Pierce 917-209-1786 Ken@southportboats.com